? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 26, 2008

No pictures this evening

While we have 2 cameras on our trip, I managed to take all the pictures on the camera that does not have a USB cord here. We are, however, having a great time. I taught Ted to play backgammon in the library of our hotel and soundly beat him. 3-0, poor guy.

Pictures will be posted on our return Sunday. We missed the entire presidential debate, but I have a feeling I didn't miss much. Tomorrow is full of bike rides, ghost tours, ferry rides, and lots more fun stuff.

Night all.

0 comments: