My husband and I are long overdue for some R & R. My mother has graciously offered to take care of our children this coming weekend and we are planning our escape. I personally plan to explore how much sleep a person can indulge in over a weekend, but I will have some leisure activities at hand in case the first plan fails. It looks like we are going here. I would like to be able to fit in a little of this and a little of that. The trail looks nice and it would fulfill my recent desire to ride a bike without the loss of life. I would also be interested in doing some of this, but not sure if the hubby would enjoy it. I will be taking lots and lots of pictures to share when I return. And a little teaser for you adventerous types.... my mother has convinced me to go up into a hot air ballon with her and my aunt for an hour long ride in the coming month. Once you stop laughing at the prospect of me aloft over sharp tree tops with nothing but a wicker basket, some hot air, and a little fabric holding me up, I expect you to hit your knees in earnest prayer for my safety and sanity.
:0)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment