This past week I was fortunate enough to have gone to a comedy show. Not any comedy show, but the wonderful and funny Kathy Griffin. Since we are not rolling in the dough, my seat was in the last row of the entire building. She appeared to be two inches tall from my view, but funny as all get out. I was able to enjoy a meal out with my high school friend Toby and his wife, Robin. I indulged in TWO strawberry daquiris and wallowed in the company of child free adults. I wore my new purple cow earrings.
I drove home after the show and gratefully went to sleep. With the remnants of the evenings beverage in my veins, I hoped to sleep soundly til the light of day. Alas, not to be. My husband's cell phone decided to think about dying in a loud way at least twice in the night. It rained quite heavily at another point, causing me to think I heard a leak in our upstairs kitchen and wonder if school would be closed due to flooding. But the highlight of my hourly eye openers was my husbands nightmare. I was startled awake by his moaning and uttering of something akin to " hya hya hya hya arrrgh". I reached over to wake him, only to wonder if I might get knocked into next week when he jerked his arm around and snorted. I have since asked him about the nightmare and here are the details:
He dreamt he was in a cabin. Looking around, he noticed there were bears outside. Then he saw me, also outside, through a window. The noises he made were him screaming at me, " Get inside! There are bears out there!"
I laughed so hard my back hurt.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment