? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Meows

I recently gave a BRIEF thought to adopting a kitty for the meow obsessed Aurelia. While I was browsing through the available critters on petfinder.com I noticed that a white kitten was not available until November. This is because of fears about bad things being done at Halloween to black and white cats. According to the below story from Idaho, it extends to white bunnies there too. (THIS IS ONLY AN ARTICLE ABOUT AN UPCOMING LAW, NOT AN ANIMAL CRUELTY ARTICLE)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061028/ap_on_fe_st/black_cat_adoptions

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will cover my Rabit tonight then LOL!! I would be upset to say the least. I told myself I didn't want to leave the house with no lights on but if their are light peole will come looking fo rcandy So!! I pray the house is not Egged while we are gone.
If I were you...I would take her to the pound and let her pick the cat because you need to know which one will be her friend. That likes being Loved on.:) Please don't let it sleep on my pillow . LOL!!!! I am so funny!!! Love ya, April