? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hippo Birthday

35 is gonna be a good year. I was surrounded by the people that I love and who, fortunately for me, love me right back. There were wishes of love and gifts of great thought and I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Because I forgot I needed to renew my license this year, we spent over an hour at the DMV before dinner.

I had a big lunch with my momma, so I had fries and dessert with Ted.

Then we went to Satan's Den... aka Walmart, to buy ANOTHER fish, an aquarium, light bulbs, contractor trash bags, birthday gifts for parties. We were unable to locate a fish net or car charger. Whatever will we do?! LOL

The romance continued with a trip to the shoe store where I bought an identical pair to the ones I was wearing, just cleaner and newer. Then off to Target for expectorant...

Came home... visited with Mom and Dad, who had kindly cared for 2/3 of our motley crew and sent them safely on their way home. Broke open the Tropicana bottle and mixed a nightcap, listened to sappy songs and waddled off to bed like a fat sassy cat full on the rich cream of my life!

Bring it 40!! I dare ya.

0 comments: