? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Demons

I'm wrestling them. I'm not a very skilled wrestler. There are some that don't even belong to me and yet they must be taken on. Winter is a long, dreary season that I am certain, year after year, will never end. I feel altered, like I am not behind the steering wheel of my own bus. Truly, I want only the simplest of things, and yet the road to them seems to be filled with avalanches and potholes and herds of shepherdless farm animals. From point A to point B without all the twist and turns.... Measuring time in five minute chunks I can maneuver through. Blah.

Tomorrow is the dentist day the kids look forward to every six months. They can barely be put to bed with the ecstasy of it all. I hope they don't lose that for a long, long time. Maybe ever. Can I can it up for them? They seem to have so much of it. Save it for a rainy day?

Worry not. Everything here is fine. No badness. Just differentness.

0 comments: