? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 29, 2008

The tooth fairy takes the alligator

Hope you are enjoying your leap year!

My parents will have been married 34 glorious years tomorrow.

My son believes the book fair is run by the book fairy!

My daughter pronounces "elevator" as "alligator".

The aforementioned daughter has a double ear infection, yippee, and double yippee that the pharmacy drive through has no pharmacist on duty.

The oldest boy is off to a weekend of 4h craziness at Jackson's Mill.

The aforementioned oldest boy scored an overall 23 on his first try at the ACT, with an impressive (at least to me) 29 in English.

Lost makes me confused.

Is there a muscle that runs from the shoulder through the back and into the hip? If so, I think I have sprained it!

My very good friend in Charleston is going to have a hip replacement. She lives in a third floor walkup. Perhaps you can think of her when you pray or offer up good thoughts to the universe.

My other good friends in Charleston have learned that his blood pressure may stem from a GI source as opposed to a cardio source. Apparently this is much better news. YAY!

I have finished fooling with the blog layout. I hope it is easier to read than the peace background. Can you dig it?

1 comments:

Jelly-Filled said...

Hey, that 29 in English is great! Way to go!

Okay, see you later. I need to go take the alligator to meet the book fairy. ;-)