So I am sitting here, with a pile of books fresh from the library, a new CD playing in the ol' pooter (thanks to OMOTM) and I am as bored as a person can get. I am almost drooling in my lap.
The books are true crimes. I have read one and a half and I am already burned out. But my favorite authors haven't spit out anything new lately and I am faltering in what I should choose. I thought I would teach myself to knit and I promptly shat on that idea and buried it in a box. That miracle will have to wait for quiet times and patience (all in short demand in the casa Porterfield).
So here is what I want from you, dear blog readers. Give me some ideas about what you are reading, what is interesting, your favorite authors... I would like to branch out and explore the world outside of my little domain. I absolutely adore humor and real people based books, but I am open to whatever you throw my way.
Sock it to me people!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Dude. You changed your template. I like it.
WLT: A Radio Romance by Garrison Keillor; Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver. Two great books to read. I've read them twice.
We have a copy of Prodigal Summer if you would like to borrow it, and I think you would LOVE it. It's set in a fictional Kentucky mountain county.
Post a Comment