? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rest in Peace

In a conversation with my mother this evening, she told me one of my cousins had passed away. I didn't grow up near this cousin (Colby Jackson), but when I would visit my great grandparents, the cousins in this family and another next door were my playmates. I remember playing under huge pine trees that werw just in view of the front door, but were enclosed enough to seem like a world away. He was either a little older or a little younger than I am and had several children. I am not sure how he passed, only that he did.

Within the last couple of years, another cousin (whom I never remember playing with) passed too. She was also in my age range with little girls.


You can't outrun mortality. A reminder to speak gently, keep the peace, and say what you need to every day.

Love you all.

0 comments: