? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 03, 2007

I am so bored

I left out one of the funnier pieces of my medical trip in the last blog.
Because I have a lower blood pressure, the doctor suggested that I ingest more salt. This was the same thing the doctor told me ten years ago. I was in the hospital and was eating Long John's fish. I tried to hide it when she came in and she said" No. You need to eat more of that!"
JOY!

But ingesting more salt could prove to be difficut (and yes I hear the sighs and grunts from the high blood pressure crowd who would kill for a grain of salt). The problem lies in the current amount of salt I take in.I mentioned to the doctor that the only feasible way for me to get more salt in my diet would be to install a salt lick in my living room. Being a nice and funny doctor, he laughed and suggested that I also duct tape a gerbil bottle to my head to help remind me to drink more water.


In other news, here are photos of my wee pups on a treasure hunt with their daddy.














































1 comments:

Jelly-Filled said...

Aw, love the pics!

As for the salt lick . . . when I was a kid, I used to lick the salt block in the cow pasture when my parents weren't looking. I remember it as a very earthy kind of saltiness. Of course, what I call "earthy" could actually have been the residual taste of cow saliva.