? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Aaargh

I am currently watching a Discovery Health Channel special on extreme ways people have lost lots of weight. Then to my ultimate surprise they show BUCK frickin ROGERS. He is over 350 pounds and in medical danger. There will apparently be special devoted to his struggle. Did I mention it was THE Buck Rogers?!! Dear God(sigh).

My son has recovered his Twinken. It was on our front porch in the basket of my swing. Yippee. No more hangdog looks and sly remarks about how sad he is.

Our oldest son is pissed that I will not buy him a backpack. Now, his logic seems to be that I promised him a backpack if his grades were good and it should count that his first six weeks grade card was great. We should simply ignore the facts that he is now in the proverbial grade toilet and also uses any bag as a collection spot for lost homework and trash.

So this evening I am running away. My friend and I are going to the Funny Bone. I plan to give no thought to my children in the hours that I am away. Maybe when I come back, I will feel less like throwing them all in the garbage. EGAD

Heather

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Backpack, Backpack! How about "The Map" instead?