? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

LOST comes back to us next week!! I cannot express my excitement! The doldrums of summer TV are so close to being over.... ahhhhh! None of the newer shows are really grabbing me, but the standards from last year are not disappointing either. The Biggest Loser, Dancing With the Stars, Dirty Jobs, Dog the Bounty Hunter. But I would like to know who is in charge of just pulling shows without a satisfactory resolution. I have spent YEARS wondering if Jared (The Pretender) ever resolved his life (yes, I know, it was a fictional life, but still!). Now I will forever be stymied about the creatures from the shows Invasion and Surface. And to add insult to injury, I believe Medium has been cancelled as well. Perhaps I should watch less television. NAH.

My mother was able to stop in last night on her way home from Oklahoma. She looked well and was far less worried about my Tasmanian devil of a daughter banging into her. We will be going to Charleston to visit her tomorrow evening (she has a birthday Saturday and may even get a present!)

I have been realizing how small our world really is when talking to Melanie (Donutbabe). So many mutual acquaintances, even on the web. Crazy! Good luck with your "situation" this evening, but the way! Let me know how that works out for you!

Night All
Heather

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also cannot wait for _Lost_ to start. We usually watch it on Friday night, however, because Chris and I are wusses about staying up until 10.