Fisher Price Fun To Learn Potty: $34.95
2 packs of C batteries from the local convenience store: $10.48
Training underwear/pretty incentive underwear: $1,000,000.00
An afternoon of your nude child running around like a loon, pretending to flush her turkey sandwich (realistic sounds courtesy of Fisher Price) while the MOTION SENSOR in the bowl continue to tell her she is GOING POTTY and doing a GREAT JOB: PRICELESS!!!!!







2 comments:
LOL . . . nothing like reinforcement for stuffing sandwiches down the toilet. And I have to say that THAT is some potty.
LOL!! I know all about this potty seat:) Mary's little guy that she keeps has one. He love to play with it also and is now 3 and not trained either. Fun Fun!!! One day she will be trained. I will pray for you.
I have potty trained coutless children were they were trained at my house and not at their house .....for some reason unknown. I have had some that refused to poop at my house and I have some that refused to learn to stand up and pee. All kinds of fun:) I learn to clean the couch and the carpet and countless other places pee should not ever be.LOL!! Can you tell that I am glad the next kid that I have to potty train is only 1 and she will not need to be trained for a long while YIPPPEEE!!!!
Love ya. Give her a big kiss for me:)
Post a Comment