We have been discussing a new computer in our home for a while now. When I started the photo book project for my grandmother and Ted's parents (Ben and Peggy) computer started to take a dive, the deal was sealed. We ordered the new HP last week and they shipped the monitor the other day. As I blog, right this minute, I am being blinded by the new 22" monitor that is ridiculously large. I can't wait for the turbo 'puter to arrive so I can have even less of a clue what to do with it. More features and programs than I will ever need or want to know I am sure. But you can bet even Aurelia will know how to use it straight out of the box. :0)
Night all.
6 years ago






1 comments:
Congrats on the new 'puter!! Thanks for the package at our doorstep! The clothes are GREAT!
Post a Comment