? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Twinken has been recovered!!

So we have recovered Twinken, but the baby won't sleep. She refuses to sleep on her bed and will only pass out on the floor after a great deal of screaming and fit throwing. Last night was a doozy. Today, we bought an inflatable sleeping bag from Target. I am beginning to feel like we live in a hut. Tomorrow should answer the question " Will the inflatable slumber bag be the answer to all Heather's prayers?"

Meanwhile, Cory/Adam has produced an authentic looking document that claims he has a 96% in his 9th grade history class. I am hoping that if it is indeed true, perhaps he will have been able to pull the proverbial rabbit out of his hat with the other classes. I will find out in about two weeks.

I also want to invite anyone who is interested in viewing fainting goats to help me search out the closest farm location and come along for a field trip. Those myotopic goats, gotta love 'em.
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/765/

Heather

0 comments: