? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (8 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 7547 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (21 Ratings)??51 Grabs Today. 29903 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The first week of school is nearing an end. Daniel had a red card today (that means he made two wrong choices). He doesn't get his hour of television today, so maybe tomorrow he will stay away from wrong choices. I had to have the permission slip for field trips notarized today. It seems that Meadows Elementary gives you one standard form for the whole year. You have it notarized and don't need to bother with anymore. I suppose that will work.

I was offered an interview with Amazon.com the other day. I really wanted to take the job (in theory). I need some adult interaction, but there really wasn't anyway to make it happen without taking something away from the kids. I would rather not have them in daycare, and if I worked an opposite shift than Ted then we would hardly see each other. (and he may sell the kids.)

Aurelia and I have been adjusting to being alone together all day. She doesn't understand when we leave Daniel behind at school. She comes inside, stands at the door, and says "Daniel, bye" for quite a while before I can distract her again.

It has been several weeks since our dear dog Maggie was taken to her new home. I hope she is doing well. The kids still have not noticed her absence. I am beginning to believe they may never notice.

0 comments: